The oil-free bearing is a novel lubricated bearing that combines the characteristics of a metal bearing with the characteristics of a non-oil-lubricated bearing. The metal matrix is subjected to a load, and the specially formulated solid lubricating material acts as a lubrication. It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance and strong self-lubricating ability. It is especially suitable for heavy load, low speed, reciprocating or swinging, etc., which is difficult to lubricate and form oil film. It is also not afraid of water and other acid etching. And flushing.
?Oil-free bearing Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
Click to view more professional introduction of fluorocarbon plastic products
● Low coefficient of friction
● Self-lubricating, maintenance-free, long service life
● Low noise, shock absorption, environmental protection
● Conducting static electricity is easy to form and assemble, increasing assembly efficiency and saving process cost
● Interference fit to adjust the coaxiality of the hinge bottom hole